Sunday, December 27, 2015

Gatefold Mini Album

So it has been WAY too long since I've posted in here.  I can't believe that I've been away this long.  I've been creating and I've been busy.  I've been having fun and making memories!

So here is one of the gatefold mini albums that I've created as of late.  This one was commissioned for a co-worker as a Christmas gift for her mom.  I brought in one that I had created as a Christmas gift for my masseuse and she fell in love with it.  Granted it left me with only 20 days to make it ... LOL ... but it was fun to make!

This album has 3 pocket pages on each side and each page has flip pages.  Under each flip page is a pocket to hold pictures and journaling.  I added just a few embellishments to give an idea of what can be added by the recipient.  I wanted her to be able to add her own touches to the album.

This album is pretty full as it stands, but there is still so much that can be added to make it a show piece.  I really hope that she likes it!








No comments:

Post a Comment