Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Gettin' Creative

Wow!  I'm sorry that it has been so long since my last post!  I promise that I will get a schedule going for posting!  This summer has been a very weird summer!  It's gone so very fast and I spent most of it in a funk!

Tomorrow is a friend of mine's birthday so I sat myself done and created a card for her!  It felt good to just sit down and have some fun!!


I love this stamp!  It is one of my favorites!  I'm happy that I got to use it on this birthday card!  Sorry that the petal of the one flower is up and covering!  That is not how I made it :)

Well thanks for coming to take a peek!  I'm going to really start getting back in to creating for me!  I've got a Christmas card workshop coming up and I need to get my butt in gear and get those prepped and ready!  So stay tuned for some more projects soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment