Monday, March 4, 2013

Way too long!

Ok, so I've been slacking big time!

I meant to get some pictures posted of items that I created for my Valentine's Extravaganza ... I had fun creating some really neat things!
Here is a little box that I filled with conversation hearts, cinnamon hearts and kisses!!
Ooops, the kisses have been eaten already ... LOL

I had fun making the mailboxes from the Artiste cartridge!
These I stuffed with kisses and other chocolates and gummy hearts!

I made the treat tubes from Whooo's Your Valentine ...
And then I made some cards!  I had fun making them because I don't normally go for Valentine's cards!

So these are some of them!  Now I'm working on my Easter crafts!  I'll be better at getting those up :)





1 comment:

  1. Holly- Your mailbox is awesome..love all your Valentines ideas here.You do such nice work! I am your newest follower. Great blog you have. Hope you will pop by mine as well. Cheers!

    Scraptastics1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete