Saturday, January 12, 2013

Simple Layout

Ok, so I started thinking that I would prep for the craft fair in June!  I was going through all my old stash of papers and thinking that creating some simple layouts to sell would be a good idea!  So tonight I put together the first of many to come!  It feels good to be creating again!


I created the layout from the CTMH Make it from the Heart Volume 1 book.  It is a very simple design because I'm trying to keep the costs low to entice buyers at the craft fair.  I've done this craft fair twice now.  The first was a huge flop because I went trying to get my name out there.  I set up my tables with display boards to show what Close To My Heart was.  I had my card classes and my workshops listed to try and find people to sign up for them.  No one did.  So the winter one I went in trying to sell Christmas cards, bows and tags.  Unfortunately it was a flop as well.

But I'm hopeful!  I'm going to keep trying and I'm going to keep putting my name out there!  I will find crafters and I will find those who are interested in coming to classes or crops!

No comments:

Post a Comment