Sunday, November 11, 2012

Winter has hit!

Sorry guys!  I've been very slack here lately!  It's been so crazy busy the last little while, I didn't know if I was coming or going!  Things will start to slow down a bit now that winter has hit!  I don't know about where you all live, but Edmonton got hit hard the other day!  The snow just came and came and didn't want to stop!  It brought the freezing cold with it ... BRRR!!  I'm waiting for tomorrow when it will warm up just a bit ... LOL ... so I'm almost finished most of the renovations that I can get done ... spring will be a very busy season I think!

November 3rd and 4th I took part in a craft fair!

 Card and Advent Calendar classes set up on the edge of the table!

This is how we set up for the first day!  Had some Christmas cards, bows, tags and card kits for sale.  On top of that, we had snowman poops (stocking stuffer gag gift) and hot chocolate treats (hot chocolate with marshmallows and chocolate chips).  It wasn't the busiest craft fair, but it was still a good learning experience.

 Now we are getting serious!  Day 2 and we rearranged the table to make it look more appealing!



 Hot chocolate gifts!  Perfect for the office!

Snowman Poop!  The perfect gag gift to put in a stocking!

So yeah, I was doing a lot of prepping for this the month of October.  I had a craft table permanently set up in the living room!  And around this, I was still trying to do renovations ... LOL ... boy did I put a lot on my plate!

I'm looking forward to having a bit of down time, but at the same time I'm going to be prepping for all the classes to come for spring!  I'm going to work much harder at keeping the blog up to date!  I'll have sign ups for card making and layouts!  I'll have the specials for the month from Close To My Heart as well as the Stamp Of The Month displayed!  I will get organized again and get back to crafting!  I almost have my craft room ready!

So sorry for being MIA!  I'm here!

No comments:

Post a Comment