Friday, October 12, 2012

Where has the time gone?

Sorry guys ... I can't believe that it's been over a month!  It's been an extremely busy month though ...

For the last couple months you know that I've been doing renovations around my place ... we were trying to beat winter!  We didn't ... LOL ... but we came close!  We've got a few more things to finish, but we will get them done shortly.  This will allow me to then relax a bit and get caught up on everything else ... BLOGGING!!

I'll be spending as much time creating Christmas cards and goods for the craft fair on November 3rd and 4th over the next couple weeks.  I'll be sitting in front of the TV with my little laptop desk and create an assembly line ... LOL ... and I'll post pictures as I go!  I'm going to get my blog back up and running regularly so that I can show my artwork!


No comments:

Post a Comment