Monday, September 3, 2012

Busy Busy

Sorry I haven't been posting ... but I've been trying to get some renovations done before the cold weather hits!  I've got half a wall right now behind me ... LOL ... there is no window in the hole and there is only panel for the actual wall because there was so much rotten plywood it was bad!  I guess the good thing is that slowly all these reno's are getting done, but when you have only one income coming in, it can be a little taxing on the money side of things ...

So one thing that has happened is that I've started selling Gold Canyon candles!  If you or anyone you know wants to purchase some candles, let me know!  I'll be happy help you out!  Gold Canyon has some really fantastic scents!

Ok, I've got to sign off!  Need to get some rest before the rest of the renovations happen tomorrow ... LOL ... hope you all are enjoying your long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment