Saturday, July 7, 2012

Convention!! 4 More Days!!

So it is hard to believe that what started last August, is about to become a reality!  I purchased my Convention ticket back in August not knowing for sure if I was going to be able to actually attend or not.  It wasn't until after March that I knew for sure that it was a possibility.  I just had to swing accommodations and the flight!  Well, that is all swung and I will be leaving for Dallas Texas in 4 short days!

It's been a roller coaster ride just getting to this point, but you know what ... I'm stronger for it!  I started this year off saying that 2012 was going to be our year and so far it has been!  It's half over and already what we've done is great!

We had some setbacks, but then everyone does, but I think we are moving forward in a very nice path.  It will be great when the financing comes back for the vehicle we have to replace because of an accident.  We won't go there ... I'm still sore about losing my car :(  I loved that car!  If we were still driving that car, I never would have gone looking at anything close to what I'm going to be getting ... I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing yet ... but I know that my car will be missed!  It was good to us that car!

So, off topic I went ... LOL ... I'm packing my things and getting ready to take my second plane ride in my life!  Not only will I get 3 days of fun scrapbooking and meeting new people, but I'm going to get to meet some people that I technically work with!  I'm in Canada and they are in Dallas ... LOL ... so much fun that is going to be!  Then all the sights I'm going to get to see as well!  I can't wait!

This is going to be the best trip ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment