Sunday, June 24, 2012

Slow and Steady

Hey guys ... so I haven't been doing much this last week ... My husband and I were involved in a car accident last Sunday and that has put me on the low end of doing things ...

My poor car is a write off and it is a sad fact because I loved that car!  Everyone keeps saying that if I loved the car I should just get the same one again ... but the accident was a rear-end hit and now I've decided that I want more room between me and the back of the car ...





I don't ever want to feel like I did on this day.  I felt helpless and scared and I've never felt like that in my life in a vehicle, and yes I've been in a couple car accidents.  My husband was taken to the hospital on a backboard because he had neck pain and I think that is part of what made me feel helpless and scared ... but all I know is that it was not a good feeling!

So now I'm looking at vehicles that are bigger!  I'm thinking SUV and I've fallen in love with a 2013 Mazda CX-5.  They are really nice SUV's.  We also really like the Ford Focus.  I know that isn't an SUV, but it is a bigger hatchback than what I was driving!

So yeah, just wanted to say that I'm not really doing much creating right now.  That and I'm gearing up for Close To My Heart's Convention in Dallas!

1 comment:

  1. Need to have a car funeral scrapbook page.
    I am very glad that it was not worse. Cars can be replaced, but a life can not. Prayers for recovery for you and your hubby. I do know what you mean on wanting more room between you and the outside of the vehicle. I love my Ford Explorer- going on 5 years now. I won't have anything else but a SUV. from now on. Good luck with getting your new vehicle. Hope to see you at Convention.
    Happily Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~Sandra V.
    http://ohmyscraps2u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete