Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Creativity!

Yeah!

So I took it upon myself to drag my dining room table over in front of the TV, pulled out my supplies and started creating!  After all was said and done ... 20 cards were made!  I'm prepping cards for Convention!  This is my first convention, so I'm not sure what to expect, and I'm always afraid of what people will think of my artwork, but I designed two simple cards to get my juices flowing ... LOL


I started off with just a 3x3 colonial white card base.  I was thinking that I wanted to keep it in the theme of convention and make it all light and summery!  I want to enjoy every moment I get at convention, so this sentiment was perfect for me!

Then I decided to make a card that was a bit bigger.  So I started with a 4x4 colonial white card base.


I kept the same style of card for this one because I love the simple clean look on cards.  I love this stamp set as well!  Again I thought to keep it with a theme and the sentiment works for me as well.  Life is definitely a journey and I'm ready to turn this journey of my life into a positive journey!

So yeah, here is the start of some of my cards for convention!  I really hope that everyone will like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment