Friday, April 6, 2012

Adorable Bunny Card

So I saw this idea of a bunny coming through a hole in a card ... I so wish I could remember where and who so that I can give proper credit!  But this is what I did with that idea!






I changed the card from a basic card base to an egg shaped card base!  The feet help it stand up fine on it's own!  I gave him a cotton ball tail ... LOL ... and some button eyes!





Here is the back side of the front card flap!  See he is trying to jump out of the hole ... LOL ... this idea was too cute to pass up, especially for Easter!  And learning the different shapes on the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge ... I'm having a blast!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. that is so cute... will have to pin this so I remember it for next year.

    ReplyDelete