Sunday, January 15, 2012

So I've been racking my brain trying to figure out a way to display the new Rock the Block product ... but I have yet to decide.

I've seen so many interesting ways to decorate them from other consultants, but nothing is standing out for me!  It is driving me nuts because I want to have this complete for my Open House!  I want to be able to showcase this new product!

So be on the look out for this to be published soon!  I've got high hopes that it will be complete soon!

On another note ... have you ever noticed that you put too much on your plate?  Well that is what I seem to do on a daily basis ... LOL ... I've really got to start making to do lists and completing them.  Maybe then I could schedule in some fun and creativity!

I can't remember when I actually sat down and had some fun.  I made my Christmas cards, but I haven't done anything since!  This weekend I went through and organized my scrap supplies ... I'm selling off some of my old stuff ... stuff that isn't CTMH ... need to purge out so that I can make room for new stuff!

As you can see, I've slacked on my blog as well!  I'm hoping to get some free time to catch up there as well!  So stick with me!  I'll get back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment